We will take your picture for our computer records and for check-in identification.
YOU ARE ALWAYS REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN AT THE FRONT DESK WHEN YOU COME IN TO THE CLUB. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR GUEST IN IMMEDIATELY!! and fill out a guest form at the front desk.
The Club will close for maintenance (or certain areas will be closed) from time to time as necessary.
Proper behavior is expected from all members and guests. This is a private club and we wish for our members to act accordingly. Children and teens are to be properly oriented by parents toward their expected proper behavior. (including following club rules, weight room rules, pool rules. no littering or loitering, no horse-play, fighting or foul language.)
• Children under age 14 MUST have direct parental supervision at all times in the pool, hot tubs, sauna an steam room.
• Children under age 13 are NOT allowed in the weight room.
• All billing memberships require a 30-day advance notice to cancel after the initial contract is satisfied.
Kids under age 14 must have direct parental supervision (age 18+ years.)
• Observe THE POOL SCHEDULE posted at the front desk.
• During LAP SWIM no one but adult serious exercisers allowed in the pool.
• Weekdays the Lap Lanes are by reservation only. No more than two day advance reservation.
• NO running. NO rough horseplay. NO throwing Kickboards. NO jumping on Kickboards. NO unapproved pool toys.
• NO THROWING BALLS OR ANY OBJECTS
• NO DIVING
• BE COURTEOUS TO ALL SWIMMERS
Weight Room Rules
No children under age 13 allowed anytime.
• Shoes and Shirts are required.
• Please wipe off equipment after use as needed; sanitizer spray bottle and blue paper towels are provided.
• No radios allowd except with personal headphones.
• When all like pieces of the computerized equipment are being used, please be courteous and observe the 20 minute limit rule per person.
• DO NOT BANG OR DROP YOUR WEIGHTS
Termination of Membership
We reserve the right to terminate your membership for non-payment of dues, or for violation of rules or other reasons that we may feel necessary for the smooth operation of our business.
Member on behalf of himself, his heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby acknowoledges that use of the clubs’ facilities may be dangerous and hazardous and may involve dangerous and hazardous conditions, both obvious and latent, and the member hereby assumes all risk to his person and property arising out of members’ use hereof. The Bay Area Athletic Club will not be liable for injury, loss or damange to a person and or property, and the club member or user of the club, on behalf of himself, his heirs, executors, adminstrators and assigns does hereby expressly forever release and discharge the Bay Area Athletic Club, its successors, and assigns, its operators and agents from all such claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions and causes of action. The Member or club uers further agrees to pay the club for all legal expenses incurred in defending any claim or suit brought against the club to recover for damages sustained through accident or injury caused by member or club user.