Bay Area Athletic Club is a member of the FitLife Club Network. All photo memberships are included in this program. To participate, see the front desk for a FitLife card, good for 2 weeks, enabling you to use some of the finest athletic facilities in the Northwest.
When you are planning on traveling 30 or more miles from your home club, ask your club to give you a Fitness-to-Go card. This is a pass that resembles a business card and is valid for two weeks from date of issue. It is intended for sporadic use and entitles you to a free work-out at most FitLife Clubs. Exceptions are indicated on the club list. Guidelines are as follows:
1. When a member indicates they are going out-of-town and would like to use another FitLife facility, issue them the Fitness-to-Go two week pass. Instruct them to present this pass along with their membership card from your club when checking in as a guest at the host FitLife Club.
2. The Fitness-to-Go reciprocal use program is designed to benefit the member who travels occasionally on business or vacation. It is not intended for students living away from home, members who move temporarily, or long distance daily commuters. This program is not intended to provide dual club membership.
3. The Fitness-to-Go card entitles member to FREE (unless otherwise noted) use of FitLife clubs beyond a 30-mile radius of member’s home club.
4. Members without a valid Fitness-to-Go card when checking in at the host club, may be charged a $2 fee for phone verification of your active membership status with your home club.
5. The card is intended for sporadic use only.